George Beach Post No 4.
Fort Collins, Co 80535-0966
"Pride of the Front Range"
Post 4 Member Activities
'Still Serving America'
- Conduct fund raising to provide donations for Community agencies, Veterans Hospitals and Nursing Homes
- Participate and help plan Joint Veterans Memorial Day services at 3 different cemeteries for the community
- Obtain points of contact and information about various Veterans Programs
- Participate in Veterans Assistance Programs such as Larimer County Stand down and similar events
- Support Fort Collins all Veterans Honor Guard
- Conduct proper Flag Disposal for Community
- Support Colorado Department and National Legion programs such as:
- Boys State Program (High School Students)
- Oratorical Program (High School Students)
- Boy Scout Troop 95 Sponsor
- Poudre American Legion Baseball team sponsor
- Assist with parties and fund raising activities
- Pool Tables
- Karaoke and Dances when scheduled
'Socially connect with fellow veterans'
'Honoring Our Veterans'
- Donations to Veterans Hospitals and Nursing Homes through fund raising
- Provide baked goods, Christmas Baskets and other necessities to Cheyenne VA Medical Center
- Support all active duty military and families
- Educate community what the poppy means and, distribute for donations poppies made by disabled veterans
- Participate and support all American Legion events
- Food Bank
- Fisher House
- Blizzard Boxes
- Girls State Program (High School Students)
- Martinez Scholarship (Post 187 Support)
- PPP Nurses Scholarship
Sons of the American Legion
- Participate and Support all American Legion events
- Fisher House
- Child Welfare
- Realities for Children
- Bill Manning Scholarship at CSU